Monday, November 10, 2008

8 Things

I have been tagged by Lisa Peck. Not big on the whole tag thing, but I feel like I owe her for not keeping in touch better. Don't anyone else get any ideas that I will ever do this again, but it's not because I don't care. I am truly just bored and putting off things like cleaning and all of that other fun stuff.

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. IT Crowd
2. Psych
3. Chuck
4. Keeping Up Appearances
5. Office
6. Dirty Sexy Money
7. Arrested Development
8. The Tofus

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Spent most of the day writing a talk for next Suday
2. Went to church
3. Rassled with my kids during sacrament meeting, we all had a hard time being reverent, didn't we Hannah?
4. Finished a birthday calendar that I am making
5. Destinkified my kitchen
6. Watched a little TV
7. Went to bed way to late
8. Worked out the music for Abby's baptism on Saturday

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Seeing all the people I love and miss in the US
2. My bed
3. Getting my talk in sacrament meeting over with
4. Thanksgiving (bittersweet, please refer to #1)
5. Christmas
6. Meeting my new step-mom
7. Meeting all the new nieces, nephews, brother-in-laws, etc.
8. Having a really long talk with my bestest friends in person, not over the phone or through blogs and emails

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. The fish cart that comes to the market every week. Give me a break, I don't pay attention to names, just locations.
2. The chinese restaurant that Chris brings food home from every once in a while, never been there, so I don't know the name.
3. Bram Ladage-best fries that I have ever had
4. Don't eat out much here, too expensive and the food it not that great.

8 Things On My Wishlist
1. Some really nice art supplies
2. Somewhere in our house that was just mine that I could use for art that would not get overrun by everyone else's junk
3. More education
4. A full understanding of the Dutch language
5. For the rest of my family, the same as above
6. A nap
7. A clean house
8. For my kids to turn out to be well adjusted adults with a strong testimony of the gospel

8 People To Tag
1. I am not tagging anyone, but if they want to do this they can. It would be fun to read what other people have to say on these topics. Love you all!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I had no idea you loved Keeping up Appearances too!
I love it, I find it on occasionally and watch it and Shawn is like...Um, seriously? He jsut doesn't get it. LOL.

Kristal said...

I know, Chris thinks I am crazy, but it is the funniest show! I made him download all five seasons for me and I watch it over and over again. When I was growing up, we only had the educational channel and there was always some British show on. I love them all, but they are kind of hard to find and I don't remember all of the titles, so sad.

Anonymous said...

i like it too! although i'll admit i don't watch it often.