Saturday, February 14, 2009

Parent Observation Day at Codarts

I have been wanting to post some pictures of Hannah for a while and I finally had Chris put them on my computer. This is Hannah's ballet class. I really ought to figure out how to use my camera to take action pictures because these are pretty pathetic.
Isn't she beautiful?

Check her out!

This is a fabulous picture of all the parents that Hannah was so kind to take. Looks like we are having a blast.
Hannah and her friends. They are extremely camera shy, can you tell.
This is Hannah's folk dancing class. Like I said, I really need to get the camera thing down. She is the blurry one on the left that is the second row from the front.
They put a lot of emphasis on the character dance in Europe. I don't know why. Hannah is not that fond of it. This is the class that they made the parents get up and dance with their kids. I have to say it was a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think the folk dances are cool. i wish we had more of that stuff here. maybe it's something you don't appreciate until you're old-er. lol someday i'd like to see her dance in person.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is awesome. I like the zwarte piete stuff and the pics of your new neighborhood. K bye.