Sunday, July 20, 2008

Something interesting in France

I just pulled some pictures off my phone and found some interesting ones that I forgot about. I was walking from our hotel in Paris, France to get something for the kids to eat. About a block or so from our hotel I saw a group of people gathered and upon closer inspection, a couple cameras. Just when I joined the crowd, I saw a man stop a car, ask the driver to get out, and someone in a very bad wig started to change the hood of his car into a dining table. They asked the man to sit down, gave him a menu and served him dinner. All this time cars were stopped dead behind him on this one-way street. It took only a couple minutes for people to start honking, a couple more for the yelling to begin. It was very fun to watch. Eventually they clearded they table and allowed the man, and trhe pissed off people, to continue on their way. I guess it was some sort of comedy, on-the-street shows that was being filmed.



A couple of months ago, Alex had a program at his school. Here they sang songs about kikkers (frogs) and other animals. He was a stud as usual.

2 comments:

Admin said...

Chris, those pics look really good. What phone do you have? The almighty (trendy) iphone has a lousy 2.0 megapixel camera. How lame is that? I want to get an LG Viewty which has a 5mp camera.

Hee95 said...

oh i want that phone too