Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hannah's School Pictures

Oh, she is not our 'little girl' anymore!!!
A couple of weeks ago, Hannah's school had a parent observation week and the parents could go and watch whatever dance classes that we wanted to. She is taking modern, ballet and character (folk) classes this year and I got to see her in each one. Modern was interesting to watch. Not really my favorite, but that is because I am just too uptight by nature and it looks really uncomfortable to me to be that unrestrained:) Character looked like a lot of fun, but I love folk dancing, so I am definitely partial to that one. The teacher made the parents get up a learn a dance with their child towards the end of class and that was a lot of fun. I think the kids really thought it was funny having their parents try to learn the dances that they do everyday. I wish that we had some pictures of that to post. Ballet was ballet. Hannah is, of course:), very fun to watch. She is very strong and graceful looking, just a natural. All in all, I had a good time and hopefully Hannah did too. I have to say that I really admire her for putting up with this move on the whole. I could hardly understand anything her teachers had to say and I don't know how she does it day in and day out. She is very brave. We keep telling her to just do her best and I think that she is doing a fantastic job with everything. Keep up the good work, Hannah! -kristal

2 comments:

Sally said...

She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

yes i agree...beautiful! and she is getting far too old for my liking, that means that we are getting old and i'm beginning to not like that idea :)