Friday, December 12, 2008

I am finally home!

Traveling by numbers....

3 weeks
5 different countries
5 different hotels
2 countries entered twice
7 individual flights
1000+ km traveled by car
1 tired person

I don't usually travel for work but the last few weeks Novell has asked me to visit clients all over. On Nov. 25th - 27th I was in Denmark and Sweden. Last week starting Tuesday I traveled from the Netherlands to Denmark then to Sweden and finally to Finland before returning home late Friday. Then just 2 days later shortly after getting home from church I headed back to the airport to travel to London for 5 nights to attend some training in Bracknell. It has been interesting but too busy to barely breath so even though I have been visiting many places, I cannot say I experienced them. Maybe next time.

1 comment:

Cherilyn said...

Hey Chris! I saw that you made a comment on my mom's blog. I'm glad I got to see your blog. Your family is adorable. My blog link is on my mom's blog on the right side. Keep in touch! -Cherilyn