Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My new phone


I just got a sweet new phone from Novell. It is an HTC TyTn II:

The coolest specs about thiis phone are it has WiFi & Bluetooth, a 3 Mega Pixel camera, GPS with TomTom, and a slide out keyboard and the screen tilts. I already tested out the GPS. I let it guide me home along the bicycle paths. I also just ordered an 8GB MicroSD card.


Specifications

--------------
Processor: Qualcomm® MSM 7200, 400MHz
Operating System: Windows Mobile® 6 Professional
Memory: ROM: 256MB
RAM: 128MB SDRAM
Dimension: 112 mm (L) X 59 mm (W) X 19 mm (T)
Weight: 190g with battery
Display: 2.8 inch, 240 X 320 QVGA TFT-LCD display with adjustable angle and backlight
Device Control: Finger scrolling and panning 5-Way navigation control
Keyboard: Slide-out QWERTY keyboard
Connectivity: Bluetooth® 2.0
Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11 b/g
Main camera: 3 megapixel CMOS color camera with auto focus

Second camera: VGA CMOS color camera
Audio: Built-in microphone and speaker Ring tone supported formats:
MP3, AAC, AAC+, WMA, WAV, and AMR-NB
microSD™ memory card (SD 2.0 compatible)

1 comment: