Thursday, September 4, 2008

My bike is finally broke in...

According to my odometer and guesstimation prior to me installing the odometer, my bike and I have traveled about 2200 kilometers. This calculates to 1367 miles. Tomorrow I am taking it in to replace my rear tire (for the second time) and also have some work done on my rear brake (for the second time also). This will be the 3rd time in the shop in 10 months due to wear and tear. I bought the bike new but it is on the cheaper end (only paid 300 Euros compared to around 500 Euros average for a new bike) but I really tend to beat up things like this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i guess it only makes sense that the bike is getting beat up since you don't have a car to be beating up :) i'll bet the bike is a lot less money!

Lisa said...

So, you can fix a car, but not a bike? Interesting.

Chris said...

You leave it to the 'experts' when it is under warranty :)

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.